For International purchases, please visit www.lapassione.cc. For USA and Canada purchases, please go to us.lapassione.cc. You can first create an account and start shopping by putting your choices into the cart. You could also place the order as a guest, but signing up first is better! You can enjoy several benefits by having an account:
- See all your orders and review your previous purchases.
- Receive notifications about new releases or restocks of products.
- Securely save your credit card data for faster checkout.
- Easily manage your details, preferences, email address and the status of your orders.
Simply log into your account and start picking your favorites.
If you have forgotten your password, you can change it here by clicking on "Forgot your password?" button and follow the simple steps to change it. An email confirmation will be required for safety reason. Also for security reasons, we inform you that we do not send the new password by email.
It is not possible to place an order by phone but there is a Live Chat to interact directly with our Customer Care and get further help before placing your order.
If the products are not available or a specific size, this is shown graphically on the product page itself. If the product you want to buy is not available, you will be able to indicate your email address and you will get the notification on your inbox if the product is back in stock.
You will receive a payment confirmation email and the purchase invoice. If you have any issue in processing your payment, or if you are not sure whether your payment was successful or not please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order status is not already Shipped, you may be able to ask us to cancel an item or the entire order. Please email your request to email@example.com
Our company currently sells its products only on their websites lapassione.cc, us.lapassione.cc and uk.lapassione.cc . We are however happy to consider any request of this kind devoted to commercial transactions, depending on the geographical area and the type of store. Please submit such requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately not for the moment. The customization of clothing either in design, sizes or features is not available for now.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Maestro and American Express. We also accept payments via Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shop Pay.
Make sure the information you entered are correct, that your credit card has enough availability to cover the amount of the purchase and that your card has not expired. We inform you that we do not accept payments made by cash or debit cards.
We love to offer our consumers transparency and honesty to allow an ethical purchase. This commitment is also proven because we use materials and processes with “Oeko -Tex® certification – Fiducia nel tessile Standard 100″, the international brand that ensures responsible production of textile products from raw materials to the products sold. Furthermore, the products in merino wool and mixed wool are strictly made with certified fabric and yarn “NMM” (Non-Mulesing-Merino) that certify the absence of Mulesing procedures on sheep.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING with DHL/FedEx on all orders over £90.
Shipping times begin 2-3 working days after the order is placed. You will receive an e-mail containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped. Visit My Order to check the most up-to-date status of your order. Please note: during Special Events we could require 4/5 working days to fulfill you order.
All orders are managed and shipped from our warehouse based in Italy.
Delivery in 1-3 working days for United Kingdom.
Please consider that islands may require 1 extra working day for the delivery process.
For orders < £90, we apply £9 of shipping costs.
This flat rate covers only the shipping cost and does not include duties, taxes, or other import charges levied by the importing country.
In case of failure to collect the package or refusal of the delivery from the recipient the amount will be deducted from the refund.
As soon as you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address used for the registration. The email contains all the details of your order, so please ensure to use a valid and correct email address. If you do not receive this email, and it is not present in your inbox, please check in your junk or spam. In case you do not find it there either, please contact customer service at email@example.com in order to ask for an extra copy.
You can check the status of your order by logging directly into your account and clicking on “My Orders” and you will be able to verify in real time the progress of your request. The system is constantly updated.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further information. It is very important to use a valid shipping address where someone can be present to receive the merchandise. Our official couriers DHL/FedEx require a signature in order to have a proof of delivery and avoid any kind of issue.
EASY RETURN WORLDWIDE on all orders with DHL.
If you want to return the item(s) click on the following button, we will give you all instructions and a prepaid DHL return label.
If you wish to send back multiple products from different orders, be aware that one Return Label must be generated for each order.
Putting together some products belonging to more than one order is not allowed.
In case you want to request multiple returns of the same order at different times, La Passione offers the Return Label only for the first shipment. We advise you to make the return in a single solution, otherwise, the second shipment will be at your expense.
Refunds are issued at the net of a fair fee to help us covering returns' operating costs, as shown in the chart below.
Return Fee for United Kingdom is £ 5.
Returns must be made within 30 days from order delivery date.
Please, in order to respect the time limit allowed for the returns, proceed with the shipment as soon as you receive the return label. We remind you that the label will last 5 days from issuing date.
Our QC department checks the returns integrity. It may take 2-3 working days. You will receive an email once they're checked.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days from the date we get back the item on the original payment method used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification once the refund is issued .
To change the item(s) you can place a new order.
Please remind that:
- Returned items must absolutely have all the tags on. Each tag is equipped with a RFID label, which cannot be replaced. If this label is missing, the return will not be accepted.
- Items must be without any scuffs, scratches, stains or hair.
- In case you want to return a BUNDLE (a pack of products), you necessarily have to return all the products included. We won't be able to refund you if we don't get the whole pack back.
These terms of service govern the sale of goods offered on the website La Passione Cycling Couture®.
La Passione S.r.l. headquarter's located in Via Campagnola 52/G, 25080 Manerba del Garda (BS), Italy.
- 3.1. The “Site” is the website uk.lapassione.cc, dedicated to the sale of products.
- 3.2. “Customer” is the person (natural or legal) making a purchase on the Site, accepting the general conditions of sale.
- 3.3. “Order” is the request form of the goods on sale, compiled by the Customer on the Site.
- 3.4. “Products” are the goods offered for sale on the Site, in accordance with the terms of service.
- 3.5. “Price” is the consideration for the sale of goods itself.
- 3.6. “Contract” is the distance contract that relates to the sale of the products, according to the conditions of sale.
- 4.1. The products sold are subject to the terms of service set forth in the contract and posted on the Site at the time of order. The purchase of products implies full and unreserved acceptance of the present general conditions of sale which shall remain valid and effective until they are modified and/or supplemented by La Passione S.r.l. Any change and/or addition will be effective from the date on which it will be posted on the Site, and it will be applied to sales made from that date.
- 4.2. The contract is concluded and binding on the parties when La Passione S.r.l. shall send the order confirmation to the email address of the Customer, designated by his or her registration to the Site.
- 4.3. The Customer may require at email@example.com to cancel the order without charge at any time before the Goods are shipped. If merchandise is refused during the delivery phase, the package will return back to La Passione and we will issue the refund of the whole order at net of eventual duties and other additional costs.
- 4.4. Prices and products are subject to change without prior notice.
- 5.1. We ship with DHL/FedEx with flat rate. For orders < £90 or equivalent value we apply £9 of shipping costs.
- 5.2. The delivery of the items is made by the courier to the shipping address provided by the Customer at the time of the order. All information required for delivery must be completed accurately. La Passione S.r.l. is not responsible for failure to deliver due to incorrect delivery address or phone number. All additional costs resulting from complications in delivery or non-delivery will be charged to the Customer.
- 5.3. The delivery of the products depends on the Country of destination. La Passione S.r.l. provide the Customer an online tool that allows you to track the status of the Order.
- 5.4. Upon delivery, the property and the risk relating to the handling of the items shall pass to the Customer.
- 5.5. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the information on the Site concerning its availability for the shipment of the Products are not updated in real time, also in view of possible simultaneous access to the Site of more customers, and therefore the actual availability of individual products can vary during the same day than reported on the website.
- 5.6. If the substitution of a product of the same quality and title is not possible (for example, due to the unavailability of it), La Passione S.r.l. will refund the Customer the amount paid for the product.
- 6.1. Customer represents and warrants that: (I) to be a consumer in accordance with art. 3 of the Consumer Code, (II) to be of age, and (III) that the data supplied by the same for the execution of the Agreement are true and correct.
- 6.2. The Customer agrees to communicate correct, true and complete information about: demographic details, personal details, other useful information for the order.
- 6.3. Customer will pay the price of products purchased and keep a copy of the purchase order confirmation sent to the email address provided by the Customer during the registration to the Site.
- 8.1. Sales of products via the Internet are ruled by Articles 50 and ff. and 64 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The legislation provides the right to terminate the contract, guaranteeing the consumer the right to refund on the purchased product and obtain a refund incurred within 30 days of receipt of the product.
- 8.2. The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a written notice to be sent by e-mail indicating the reference (the eight-digit serial number given in the order confirmation).
- 8.3. The right of refund, moreover, cannot be exercised by the Customer if the product is not intact, namely:
- In the absence of the original item;
- In the absence of elements of the product;
- For damage to the product caused by customer.
- 8.4 In case of BUNDLE, it is necessary to return the whole pack of products for full refund. We won't be able to refund if we don't get the whole pack back.
- 9.1. Returns are allowed only if La Passione receives them within 30 days from order delivery date.
- 9.2. The return label lasts 5 days from issuing date. In order to respect the time limit allowed for the returns, the Customer has to proceed with the shipment as soon as he receives it.
- 9.3. We provide prepaid DHL return labels on all orders. Refunds are issued at the net of a return fee to cover operating costs. Be aware that one Return Label must be generated for each order. Putting together some products belonging to more than one order is not allowed. In case you want to request multiple returns of the same order at different times, La Passione offers the Return Label only for the first shipment.
- 9.4. Products must be returned adequately protected, in condition for resale: new, unworn and unwashed. Items must be without any scuffs, scratches, stains or hair and with all tags on. All returns must include the original receipt.
- 9.5. Refund will be issued within 30 days from the date of the delivery of the returned product(s). Refunds are issued on the same payment method used for the purchase. In case Customer did not follow the instructions of return, refund is issued at the net of eventual duties, taxes, additional postage fee.
- 9.6. We will charge processing fees to unauthorised returns or returns containing unauthorised product(s).
- 9.7. In case of BUNDLE, it is necessary to return the whole pack of products for refund.
- 10. Discount codes cannot be combined with any other promotion unless otherwise specified.
- 11.1. Customer will receive newsletters containing updates on products, services and promotions; the newsletter is produced by La Passione Srl.
- 11.2. If registered, pursuant to art. 130, para. 4 D. Decree no. 196/2003, the right referred to in paragraph 11.1 above may be exercised without the express consent of the customers themselves, provided that they have refused to grant the use of their data when registering on the same Site or on subsequent occasions-using the link at the bottom of the e-mails, or by sending a communication to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12.1. The conditions referred to in this document, where derogations to the purchaser with respect to the legal framework applicable to transactions subject to the same are intended only for buyers who are “consumers” within the meaning of Article. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
- 12.2. Therefore, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the same conditions will not be considered extended, if an exception to the purchasers themselves with the legal provisions in force applicable to the transaction, and will instead apply unless otherwise provided in this Article, the provisions of law in force in question.
- 12.3. In particular, the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 8 of this contract is exclusively reserved for the “Consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005) and therefore can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
- 12.4. Notwithstanding the general rules of art. 14.2 above, the parties expressly agree that, even in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), the law applicable to this contract will be the Italian law.
- 12.5. As a variance of the general discipline of art. 14.2 above, the parties also expressly agree that, in the case of buyers who are not “consumers” pursuant to art. 3 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), in the event of any dispute the jurisdiction will be the Court of Brescia, Italy.
- 13.1. Trademarks, logos and other distinguishing marks of any kind on this website belong to their respective owners.
- 13.2. It is forbidden to use trade marks, logos and other distinctive signs -including reproduction- on other websites by unauthorized third parties.
- 13.3. The contents of the Site (texts, graphics, images and animations) are protected by copyright.
- 15.1. The photographs and texts are by way of example, and may be dissimilar from the products or change without notice. Consequently La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible for any errors resulting from these illustrative images or text.
- 15.2. La Passione S.r.l. can not be held responsible in any case for breach of this contract in case of absence or unavailability of the product, force majeure failure, interruption, or total or partial strike of postal services and/or transport and/or telecommunications.
Prices are quoted in Pounds (£).
According to the delivery Country there may be local taxes and duties charged on your order. All customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient.
We are not responsible for these charges in any way, nor do we receive any of this money. The last thing we would want is for our customers to be extra charged. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to supply an estimated cost. For the Countries where taxes and duties cannot be calculated beforehand, you will be asked to pay them at delivery to the courier.
Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT import/duties.
Personal data processing and protection policy
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), La Passione S.r.l., whose registered office is at Manerba del Garda (BS), via Campagnola 52/G, VAT n. 03688480981 (“La Passione”), in its capacity of Data controller, hereby provides this policy on the processing of your personal data to explain the purposes and modalities according to which your personal data are collected and processed, the categories of data concerned, your rights as data subject and how they can be exercised.
This information is valid for this website only (“Website”), La Passione assumes no responsibility with respect to other websites on which you may land through hyperlinks found on the Website.
By browsing the Website, users accept this Policy and are, thus, asked to read it before providing any personal data.
1. Data Controller
La Passione is the data controller (“Controller”) of the personal data collected through the Website.
In order to carry out specific processing operations, La Passione avails itself of employees, reps and collaborators who act under its authority, and of partner companies or professional firms which provide accounting, administration, legal, tributary or financial advice based in the European Union and duly appointed as data processors under art. 28 of GDPR.
The updated list of data processors and subjects acting under the authority of the Controller is kept at the Controller’s headquarters.
2. Categories of personal data
La Passione processes personal data collected during the provision of services connected to the Website, of the conclusion of the contract with La Passione, as well as during the contractual relationship (“Data").
For example, the Data Controller collects the following categories of personal data:
- demographic information, such as name, surname, gender, place and birth date, residential address;
- contact details, such as shipping address, phone number and email address;
- banking data (e.g. IBAN), if provided for a possible refund;
- navigational data, such as IP address, Site access and /or platform registration time, server access mode, server response number code (successful, error, etc.);
purchase data, such as the country, the date, the product type and the monthly average purchase value in the reporting semester/year.
The Controller does not process data belonging to the special categories mentioned in art. 9 of the Regulation nor data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
Your data are processed by La Passione for the purposes specified in the following paragraph.
3. Purposes and legal basis of the process
La Passione will process your data for the following purposes:
a. for the performance of the contract
The Data indicated in paragraph 2, nn. 1-4, are processed by La Passione in order to allow you to register to the Website or/and enjoy the services it provides. For example, your data will be processed for the purposes of managing purchase orders, for technical maintenance and support, to improve the quality of the services provided through the Website or to update you about restock dates. The data are, thus, processed for the performance of the contract between you and the Controller.
The provision of data is necessary for the establishment and management of our contractual relationship; in default, we will not be able to perform the contract and provide the service in question.
b. for marketing purposes
Subject to your specific consent, La Passione might process your Data for the purposes of sending advertising or commercial emails regarding promotions or market researches.
These emails may be sent through either automated systems (emails, SMS) or traditional mail. For this purpose, the categories of Data concerned are those mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, also with reference to the automated systems only, by writing to email@example.com.
The Data mentioned in paragraph 2, n. 2, obtained in the context of the sale of our products through the platform, may be used for direct marketing of similar products. Such processing operation does not need your express consent pursuant to art. 130 of LD d.lgs. 30th June 2003, n. 196, as amended.
You may object at any time to such processing following the instructions provided in each communication or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. for profiling purposes
La Passione may process your data in order to understand your purchase habits and preferences with respect to the products and the services offered through the platform. This is for the purposes of offering you products and services which are in line with your profile.
For such purposes, La Passione may process the data mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1-2 and 5.
These data will be processed by La Passione on the basis of its legitimate interest in fine-tuning the purchase process and offering products and services which meet the specific needs of the clients. La Passione’s legitimate interest has been duly balanced with your interests and expectations during the performance of a data protection impact assessment, which set forth specific technical and legal measures in order to minimize the impact of profiling on your rights and freedoms.
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR, you can object to such processing at any time on grounds relating to your specific situation, by writing to email@example.com.
d. for the disclosure of your data to third parties for marketing purposes
If provided by the Website and subject to your specific consent, La Passione may disclose your data to third parties which may process them for the purposes of sending their own commercial communications through SMS and/or emails.
The categories of recipients to whom La Passione may disclose your data include, but are not limited to, subjects operating in the following industries:
- clothing, fashion, accessories, shoes, eyewear, jewelry;
cycling, gear, events, services, spare parts and similar;
The subject to whom La Passione will disclose your personal data will process such data as autonomous data controllers according to their own privacy policies.
For this purpose, the categories of Data concerned are those mentioned in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Storage period and duration of processing
Your Data will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship with La Passione. Following the termination of such relationship, the Data will be stored for a period of 10 years exclusively for the purposes of allowing the Controller to enforce its rights or comply with legal obligations.
With reference to processing for marketing purposes mentioned in paragraph 3(b), we inform you that your Data will be stored for the duration of the contract, unless you decide to withdraw your consent or to exercise your right to object.
With reference to processing for profiling purposes, we inform you that your Data will be processed for up to 12 months or for the different period that should be provided by the law or by the Privacy Authority, unless you exercise your right to object. After this period or in case of objection, your data will be stored if they are necessary in order to pursue other purposes or will be permanently deleted.
With reference to the disclosure of your data to third parties for marketing purposes, we inform you that your Data may be disclosed until you withdraw your consent.
5. Disclosure for law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, La Passione may be required to disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
6. Credit card information
La Passione does not collect payment or other banking information from you directly because they are kept private by your banking system.
7. Cookies Data
8. Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, pursuant to the current legislation, you can:
- ask and obtain from La Passione information about your personal data and your right to access to such data;
- with respect to data processed through automatic systems, ask for them to be transmitted to another controller;
- ask and obtain from La Passione the rectification of your personal data if you believe they are incorrect or incomplete;
ask and obtain from La Passione the erasure – or the restriction of processing – of your data if you believe they are not necessary – or no longer necessary – for the above mentioned purposes, hence after the expiry of the storage period mentioned above.
You can contact La Passione at email@example.com or by mail to La Passione S.r.l., Via Campagnola, 52/G, 25080 – Manerba del Garda (BS).
Pursuant to the current legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Authority for the alleged infringement of your rights with respect to the use of your personal data.
Zip Cam Lock is a full length plastic zipper with Cam Lock puller that we have implemented on all our products. This technology ensures the zip stays in your chosen position and never opens accidentally. Have a look at this how-to-video and figure out it works in detail.
Our products have been designed to be ergonomical and perfectly fit while riding on the saddle, that means you should try them on the bike to check the fitting.
Click here for more info.
Place the measuring tape around your chest passing under your armpits at nipples level. The tape should always be flat, but not too tight.
To measure the circumference place the measuring tape approximately at the base of your rib cage. Usually this is the narrowest part of your torso and it is often located at or above your belly button. Stand up straight and breathe normally.
Place your feet together because having your feet apart can create a measurement that's actually larger than your hip area. Your hips are below the waist, and they are usually wider than it. Your hip measurements should be taken at where your hips are the widest. Hold a cloth tape measure on one hip and bring the other end around.
Measure from the very top of your inner leg to the bottom of your knee. Repeat this process on your other leg and average out to achieve your most accurate inseam length.
To find out your glove size: measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.
All our products provide a race cut, but there are some differences in cut and shape among our Collections. Be aware that cyclists tend to lose 4.5/6.5 lbs (2/3 kg) during summertime: it might be possible to wear S in August and M around wintertime. Keep that in mind to make the best choice possible. If you think you're in between sizes, we normally suggest to choose one size up.
Still have questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The washing instructions are on the label sewn inside each item and on the page of each product on this website. Please always follow these instructions scrupulously together with the following additional useful information for the correct care of your clothes.
General Care and Maintenance
Before washing the product, close the front zip completely, as well as pockets and openings, limpets and velcro straps or other similar materials.
We suggest you to wash your sports products separately from other kind of clothes.
Wash dark, light and bright colors separately.
Wash it in a washing machine at the temperature recommended on the inner label on the normal cycle, avoiding a hot wash that could damage the fabric.
Never use washing powder, or products containing softeners or bleach because these products under any circumstances compromise the softness of the fabric.
Never iron the products and do not leave prints or labels near heat sources.
Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
Instructions and Care of Merino Wool and Mixed Products
For all products in merino wool or mixed wool use normal detergents. You don’t need to use detergents specific for wool. The structure of Merino wool and Merino – polyester blended fabrics are different from those of normal wool. The detergents commonly marketed are designed specifically for classical woollen clothes and often contain softeners that can damage the fibres causing a deterioration of the fabric.
The fabrics in merino wool and mixed wool have some excellent elastic properties. For this reason we suggest that during drying, never hang products made in these tissues, since the weight of the water would stretch them thus causing the product to lose its characteristics and its original size. We suggest to lay the product in a horizontal position to dry.